I have been very sick since about week 6 or so. I have pretty much been sleeping or lying in the chair and nothing sounds good to eat. I have not been a good mommy, but I am trying to survive right now. Avery has been so sweet. She prays over me every night. Her prayers go like this...
Avery- "Dear God, please help my mommy while she is sick and let her be herself again because I miss her." (Oh so sad!)
Here is another one that was cute...
Avery- "Dear God, please help the baby to grow in mommy and please let it come out safe and quickly."
Me- What did you say, safe and quick, what did you mean by that? (Trying to get clarification on a 5 year-olds perspective)
Avery- "Well I don't want it to scratch or bite you on the way out!"
Me- "Thank you for being so thoughtful" trying to hold back my laughter as I hug her.
1 comment:
WHO HOO!! Can't wait to meet baby #3! :)
Post a Comment