Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Best Birthday ever!!!!

First of all I have to say that I am luckiest women alive because on my 30th birthday this is what I get to wake up to....

Are they not the cutest! I am of course bias, but still. Don was gone overnight, so Avery slept with me and Cooper snuck in at some point in the morning. My hubby then surprised me with roses, a balloon, starbucks, and a beautiful card when he came home. He is the best!
And here I am at 4 months prego. My belly is huge, I am sucking it in a little here :o). I got my hair done, back to blonde, and I mean really blonde! It was a little shocking, but I feel much hipper! If I have to even say that, I am guessing it is a bad sign.

That night we had a great time with our friends the Watts. My very dear friend Colleen brought me beautiful flowers and her two lovely girls over. My kids were in heaven, even though they were pretty tired from our long day.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

What belly?!! You are not huge by ANY stretch of the imagination my friend. Cooper and Avery sleeping is soo precious!! Glad you had a good day, can't wait to see you!