Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emersyn Grace is here!!!!

So she made her appearance, early just as I expected! I went into false labor Wednesday night, but my contractions stopped in the morning. Then Thursday night they picked up again, only to stop again Friday morning once we got to the hospital. But by Friday afternoon, they were strong and kicking again. So we went back and I was 4 cm so they got me going into labor. My parents and Don's parents waited in the room the entire time (such troopers!). All but Frank stayed for the actual delivery. Everything went fine once I had the medicine, only I got a slight fever and chills. Emersyn was born right at midnight pretty much, so they marked it down as 11:59 to make her birthday 10/10/08. She was 7 pounds and 3 ounces. Much smaller then her sister and brother! We are so happy and proud of our little cupcake!

In labor (with drugs) All the grandparents waiting

So sad! Wow, we did it!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: