Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Emersyn's 4 months old!!!!
So today is Emersyn's 4 month b-day! She is such a delight and is an amazing baby. She is laughing at Cooper in these pictures, she loves her siblings. She is starting to teeth and is cooing like crazy. Her doctors appointment is on the 16th, so it will be interesting to see how she compares with the other two as far as size. Will let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had not seen these photos when you posted them earlier for some reason. They are so darn cute! I am thinking that she looks like Donny right now, but it is hard to tell at this young age. You mentioned taking a trip out our direction. I hope you can, we would love to see you guys! You might want to plan for summer, it is still so darn cold out here right now. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment