Donny decided to take Cooper to get his hair cut the other d
ay by a real barber and have a "mans" day. It was so cute of him and they had a good time together. When they got back Cooper had the coolest hair because they put blue gel in his bangs. Donny was not sure how I would feel about it, but I loved it! Here are the two hotties!!!!
Cooper loved his hair so much, that he asked that we not mess it up when we changed his shirt into his swimsuit. We went to Blue lake and I did not even realize that he was doing this until I downloaded this picture. This is what he was doing all day with his hair. SO FUNNY! What a pretty boy!
1 comment:
Looks like Cooper is going to be a little Donny for sure! I love the hair, and even more I love the fact that he didn't want it messed up. So I guess I need to buy him some blue glue hair paste for his birthday! :)
Post a Comment