Don, Emersyn, and I went to dinner at a local Italian restaurant. Emmy slept the entire time in her car seat.
I still cannot believe I have been married for 11 years already. It has been an amazing journey so far and I have the best husband ever! God has really had his hand in our relationship from the beginning and keeping us together! And many more years to come!!!!
My wedding ring currently does not fit and Don has been wanting to buy me a new ring forever, so he finally did. It is beautiful 1ct diamond ring! Would marry him all over again in an instant!
After we picked up the kids we had a family movie night and watched Kung Fu Panda. Perfect anniversary movie with the kids :o)!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations you guys!! The ring is beautiful!! Glad you guys were able to make it out for your anniversary, and that emmy slept so you can have to time together.
Post a Comment