Friday, December 12, 2008

Starting the move....

I am not sure I have even talked about this yet on my blog. We are moving back to our home town. We were looking at moving in August before school started, but we were waiting to hear from Hermiston. We really like it here, but we did move out here temporarily and actually only had a 6 month lease. It has now been a year and a half.
I have made a few really good friends and the kids have as well. Don has made a few, but he has been pretty busy with school and work that he has not had the time to make to many bonds.
A few weeks ago I learned that a house next door to our old house has opened up for rent. So we are going for it! We both have family there and it is closer to our church which is important to us.
Avery is excited to change schools because her friend will be in her class. We went and met the teacher and saw the classroom. It went well, so she is happy. Cooper is nervous however and says that he really likes this house, so we will see how he does. He is also bummed because he will not be in preschool anymore. Next year though.
I have started to pack the things that we are not going to need between now and December 27th. Emmy's room has become the storing room. We just have to get to her changing table and crib!
We are officially moving our stuff the 27th, so if anyone wants to come help you are welcome!?!?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: