Avery was not thrilled with her brother touching her!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Swimming...
I am so proud of myself! I took the kids swimming a few weeks ago all by myself! It is a pretty busy water park, but I just dragged Emmy in my arms and followed the kids around. Cooper was in his life vest most of the time and Avery could swim on her own, so it was a lot easier then I thought. I just never want to be that mom who never does anything fun with the kids because she thinks it might be to much with three kids. I want to be able to enjoy them, even if Don is working or busy. It was a lot of fun!

Avery was not thrilled with her brother touching her!
Avery was not thrilled with her brother touching her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that first one of Emmy looks like she is posing
very cute
Post a Comment