Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Garden!
So those that do not know me, I do not really enjoy cooking. But there was a garden already at this house, so I thought it would be fun for the kids and I to plant and grow some veggies and fruits. It turned out great so far. We have a million zucchini, corn, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, pumpkins, and onions (I pulled to early). Avery loves to go out and see what has grown. We have had lots of strawberries that the girls have loved and we have been using in our smoothies. I made zucchini bread and relish. And we have had lots of corn with dinner. The pumpkins and watermelon are still growing, but are doing well so far. It has been fun and I will probably do another small garden next year! It is just so amazing that I was able to do it this year, I had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment