For Don's sister Rachael's 40th birthday party we went to a rope course by their house. We were not all planning on doing it since it was pretty expensive and it was for 6+. But I really wanted to go and we thought Cooper was probably tough enough. He sure was! There was a huge jump that you swing off of that puts you 80+ feet in the air swinging by the trees. Both Cooper and Avery did it with Don and I. I almost wimped out when I got up there since it was so high. I thought I was going to die, but I had to take Avery, so I did it. Avery actually ended up doing it twice. It was crazy! I was so proud of my kids! They really amazed me!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Rachael's 40th birthday party
For Don's sister Rachael's 40th birthday party we went to a rope course by their house. We were not all planning on doing it since it was pretty expensive and it was for 6+. But I really wanted to go and we thought Cooper was probably tough enough. He sure was! There was a huge jump that you swing off of that puts you 80+ feet in the air swinging by the trees. Both Cooper and Avery did it with Don and I. I almost wimped out when I got up there since it was so high. I thought I was going to die, but I had to take Avery, so I did it. Avery actually ended up doing it twice. It was crazy! I was so proud of my kids! They really amazed me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment