This week has been very busy! We had two playgroups (one for Avery and one for Cooper), stayed in Albany with Melissa for the night & swam @ the YMCA with her church, drove down to Salem to give dinner to Rachael's family, bible study, Awanas, Ballet, the library story time, pump it up, and I had scrap-booking night. So we are worn out, but we had fun!
Cooper did awesome swimming at the YMCA on Sunday. I wish I had my camera. He swam in his life vest all by himself with Avery. They chased one another and played games. It took a few mean attempts of letting him go for him to figure out he is not going to sink. But once it got it, he was gone off on his own. It was pretty cute at how proud and excited he was.
Here is a cute picture of Avery with her new Aurora doll. She is wearing her Aurora PJ's to so they match. So cute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment