Avery got her ears pierced. We really did not think she should get them done until she decided she wanted them, but we did not have a specific age that she had to be. I never wanted it to be a battle, or make it seem like a bad sinful thing to do. She just had to make the decision when she was ready and take care of them herself for the most part.
She asked in November and Donny said no, he was not ready. Which I totally respected, so we waited. When we got back from California, Donny decided he was ready. So we went to the mall on Saturday, Avery got all dressed up. She got in the chair the first time and decided she was not ready. So we walked around the mall for a little bit. She then said she wanted to go back. The next time she got in the chair, was way more confident, did not want to hold our hands, and she did it! She cried of course, but she was so brave! They are cute.
OUCH! That hurt worse then I thought...
All better and pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment