Monday, July 14, 2008

6 1/2 months

I am now 26 weeks, so 6 1/2 months along. This is the only picture really that I have of myself since I try to stay away from the camera. But I decided this baby needs some belly shots in her baby book also. She is kicking around like crazy now. We had a second ultrasound because they were wanting some more pictures of her heart and my placenta. But everything came back just fine. We have been trying to make room for her in our apartment. It is crazy going from a 5 bedroom house, to a 3 bedroom apartment, then adding another child. But it is working out just fine. We are just so blessed with all that we have and how happy the children are. Who could ask for more?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

SO cute!!