Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Haystack Rock

I wanted to take the kids to haystack rock while we were at the beach. I have never been while the tide was out and I wanted them to experience all the life and things to see out of the aquarium. It was fun! We got there towards the end, so we did not have a lot of time, but there were several things to see and experience. There was even hermit crabs crawling around in the tide pools.








We had to leave the big rock since the tide was coming back in and we never got to see a starfish. Avery was really sad and prayed to God that she would still see one. Not even a minute later there was a bright orange one in a place it should probably not have been. Avery was so excited and it really made her believe in her prayers to God. Precious!



Cooper touching a crab. Don't worry, it was dead!

No comments: