Then that night we were pretty bored, so we decided to go bowling, rent a movie and chill. We had a really good time and the kids did awesome bowling. They both got strikes and spares. I also did pretty well for having a big belly! I should join a league while I am pregnant I guess j/k :o).
Monday, September 1, 2008
Bowling!
So far this Labor Day weekend has been rainy and cloudy. Also Don has been working all three days, so the kids and I have been creative in finding things to do. Sunday we met my mom, sister, and her kids to go shopping. My mom got all the kids new shoes for the new school year! Thanks Mom!
Then that night we were pretty bored, so we decided to go bowling, rent a movie and chill. We had a really good time and the kids did awesome bowling. They both got strikes and spares. I also did pretty well for having a big belly! I should join a league while I am pregnant I guess j/k :o).

Then that night we were pretty bored, so we decided to go bowling, rent a movie and chill. We had a really good time and the kids did awesome bowling. They both got strikes and spares. I also did pretty well for having a big belly! I should join a league while I am pregnant I guess j/k :o).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment