So our little girl started Kindergarten today! She was so excited, but was mad at us because we did not let her take the bus the first day, so she pouted the entire way there. But once she got there she forgot about it and was ready for us to leave so she could go to class. Don and I held our composer pretty well. It was all the younger siblings that had a hard time with the older kids leaving. They all started bawling, it was really sweet! She said that she learned how to draw clouds from her teacher and they learned about the rules. "There were a lot of rules that took forever" Avery said. But she came back with this sense of independence which was pretty cool and scary for me.
I am sad with her starting school because I will miss the freedom to do the fun things that we do everyday! But I am excited for her to find her own self, independence, and learn more then I could ever teach her.

Avery and her friend Sophia

She is sooo excited! Need to work on lines!

They made it the first day and had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment