Today Emersyn is 5 weeks old. I love the fact that she is getting into the interaction phase. She is starting to smile when we smile at her and laugh. So sweet!!!! The kids are still loving her and fight over who gets to hold her. Also who gets to dump her poopie diaper (who would have ever guessed that?). She sleeps in her crib at night, but mostly in her chair or carseat during the day. She is not on a schedule at all yet, but she really cannot be with running the other two kids everywhere. She sleeps a lot in her carseat, but seems to like that. She really is a joy and it has been great having another baby around. :o)
1 comment:
I love the updates! Keep them coming! I sure wish I had some helpers to dump the poopy diapers! That is hillarious! Miss you guys!
Tricia
Post a Comment