So I got in the door right away and waited for Jill (who was in the back) and kind of took my time. Until Emmy decided to let out a HUGE poop that went all the way up her back to her neck. Then I noticed the line to check out and it was over an hour wait wrapping all the way around the store. So at that point, I bailed. I had to get Emmy naked until I got to the car where I luckily had an extra outfit. It was interesting, but still fun and I got to see Jill. I got a coffee and some things at Fred Meyer, so it was still worth it.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Black Friday shopping!!!
Yes Emmy and I braved the early shopping on Black Friday. There was nothing that I really needed, but it is fun and I really wanted to see my friend Jill. My friends Brian and Christin also were there and I saw them very briefly. The mistake was going to the busiest Target in Oregon probably. The line was probably half a mile long just to get in the door (it was wrapped all the way around the strip mall). I have never seen it like that. I usually go to not so busy ones and have no problem. It was a mad house. Luckily my friend Christin got there at 2am and was in the front of the line, so yes I was a cutter! Sorry for those of you in the back of the line that waited there since 3.
So I got in the door right away and waited for Jill (who was in the back) and kind of took my time. Until Emmy decided to let out a HUGE poop that went all the way up her back to her neck. Then I noticed the line to check out and it was over an hour wait wrapping all the way around the store. So at that point, I bailed. I had to get Emmy naked until I got to the car where I luckily had an extra outfit. It was interesting, but still fun and I got to see Jill. I got a coffee and some things at Fred Meyer, so it was still worth it.
So I got in the door right away and waited for Jill (who was in the back) and kind of took my time. Until Emmy decided to let out a HUGE poop that went all the way up her back to her neck. Then I noticed the line to check out and it was over an hour wait wrapping all the way around the store. So at that point, I bailed. I had to get Emmy naked until I got to the car where I luckily had an extra outfit. It was interesting, but still fun and I got to see Jill. I got a coffee and some things at Fred Meyer, so it was still worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're crazy woman!
Post a Comment