August 2007- I was driving in Gresham, and all of a sudden Avery goes "Mom can you slow down, your freaking me out." It was pretty funny, just made me laugh. And for the record, I was not driving fast.
September 28, 2007- We went to Pump it up in Wilsonville with the moms group. The kids were in a bouncy house with several other boys. One boy was running around inside saying he was Superman and chasing everyone. Cooper stopped and ran to the side and said "Mom, that boy said that he is superman... but I am superman!" It was so sweet and he was so serious! Precious.
October 5, 2007- So today my kids were so proud of themselves. they figured out a new talent and worked together as a team. I was in the restroom when they ran in all excited. "Mom, Mom, come see!" Avery said "Mom, we made a big pee together!"
I asked a little nervous "What?"
Avery very excited said "Yeah, Cooper sat in the very back and I sat in front and we peed at the same time, it was so cool!"
They will always amaze me!
October 6, 2007- Today in the car Avery said "Mom, God spoke to me in a dream last night. He told me through my heart that we need to watch a movie at night before bedtime. Yeah, that is what he said in my heart, so we need to do that tonight." What Godly insight! My child is now a messenger from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment