Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Home Depot: Firetruck crayon holder

We have always tried to make it to the Home Depot workshops, but have always missed them. Well now that Donny is studying all the time and I am no longer working Saturdays, the kids and I went to our first one on the 6th. I was the only mom there and I did not realize you make the items from scratch (with two small kids it made it interesting). They had to hammer in the nails and glue the wheels on. I had a few bruised fingers, but they did it! The Tigard one has this every two weeks for free, so we are going to make a habit out of it now. It was fun!


Cooper working on his (yes he stuck his sticker to his forehead)

Avery putting glue in the holes on the firetruck.
Crazy women that showed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one fine woman!!! Did you wear those home for Donny? ;o)