Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday

We try to be as adventurous as we can sometimes. Friday was an exciting day for us. Don decided to try to go to the Woodburn outlet mall by himself at midnight (I was impressed). Noticed I said tried! The traffic was backed up for a hour before the exit, he could not even get off the exit. People were parked on the side of the freeway and jumping the fence to the mall. So he turned around and was home just before 2am. Then I woke up at 5am to go shopping! It was fun and I had a much more successful trip and actually no lines at all at Freddies or Target.

Then with time together on Friday night, Don decided to take the family downtown for the tree lighting ceremony. The last time we went, I was pregnant with Avery 5 years ago. We were not sure we were going to make it, but we got there with plenty of time to spare! It was a long anticipated wait for the two seconds of excitement, but it was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed downtown. Then we went to pioneer square mall for dinner and walked around the shops. I am getting in the Christmas mood!!!!!



No comments: