Then my amazing husband sent me this wonderful email and bible verses. I love him!
"You are the world to me and I love you so much! I really do appreciate all the things you do daily and how the kids have just been so happy! You have done awesome with our apartment and I
know it is no house on the hill like your friends have but it is what we have and most importantly we are all together! God will provide if we continue to keep the pace that he has set!Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Romans 8:31 What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since God did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else? "
DISCLAIMER: so as I was trying to post this, my wonderful angels (or devils in disguise) filled the entire bathroom with a ton of water, and I mean a TON. They wanted to watch the garbage can float, so that tells you how much water!!!!
I am blessed, I am blessed, I am blessed (I just have to keep saying that so I keep my head on)
No comments:
Post a Comment