So I have not been able to blog, sorry. I have had so many things on my mind. Plus I have had no motivation, I needed a break from the computer. We have been pretty busy with moms group activities, church, and bible study. The kids are doing wonderful right now. Donny mentioned the other day that he can really see a difference with me staying home. That was awesome to hear since I am feeling awful about it. But I know how hard I am and that the are doing well.
Avery has decided to learn new things, for awhile she was resistant. But this last week or so she has flourished in her learning to read. She is sounding out words all day and letting us know what letter they start with. She has been doing awesome and Cooper is not far behind her. He gets about half of them right also. He knows the sounds that all the letters make, but is not really trying to sound out words quite yet. That boy can figure out anything with buttons though in about 1 minute. He has our entire TV/DVD/Sound system figured out and also the computer. It is kind of scary, he knows almost more about them then us.
Donny is doing well in school. He studies about 5 hours a day, I am not exaggerating either. He comes home for dinner, then is gone again until about 1 or 2 sometimes. He gets caught up on his sleep a little bit on Fridays and Saturdays if he is not working, but not much. He loves it still however and knows he is where he is supposed to be.
I have still been trying to figure out a schedule with staying home now. But I am good at keeping it for a few days, then it goes out the door. I have tried a cleaning one, school one, reading one, but none have stuck. So I am in the learning process still of organizing my life, but I am close to figuring it out. I have been so moved lately with bible study and my moms groups discussions from church, but I have the problem with the motivation part. God is working on me though and I am learning to lean on him more and more! It is hard to admit that you cannot do it by yourself. It is for me anyway, very hard. Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment