I have the best children and this is such a great reminder. I know you are not supposed to talk about it since as soon as you praise them, they do the opposite. But really they are so good together. I am so blessed with how well they play and love one another. They have their moments for sure, in fact today was a how can I annoy my sister the most type of a day for Cooper. But they really do play nice together. This picture says it all! We decided to leave them for the night and let them cuddle.
Friday, November 30, 2007
SOOO ADORABLE!!!
I love my children! I had my craft night at the church tonight (two nights out in a row for me, watch out!) and when I got home the kids were in bed asleep. So I decided to go in there to give them a kiss goodnight and check in on Avery (who is wearing gloves to sleep to try & stop sucking her thumb, but she took them off). I get in there and started to panic as Avery was not in her bed. I flipped on the hall light to find them cuddled together in Cooper's bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment