Saturday, November 24, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We are so thankful for so many things right now. I am so happy that we are debt free, I can stay home, and my husband is able to pursue his dream as well. We are so blessed and I need to remind myself of how much we are blessed since I loose my focus so many times! Our church had the mission update service this last weekend which really made me realize just how rich we really are even though in America we are not considered even close to middle class right now. But really, we are and mostly with our wonderful families!

This Thanksgiving we were not able to juggle both families as we have in the past. We spent Thanksgiving with Donny's family at his sister's new house in Salem. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a good time on their trampoline and playing with older kids toys. There was 10 adults and 10 children, so it was busy. Avery and Cyrus of course had to make the goofy faces in the picture!

No comments: