So far we have had many visitors. My parents, our moving crew of course, my sister & kids, Jill, Brad, and now Colleen & the girls. Donny's parents are supposed to come down this week sometime. So let us know if anyone else wants to come see us. It is only about a half hour from Gresham on a good traffic day :o).
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Fun with the Watts!
So far we have had many visitors. My parents, our moving crew of course, my sister & kids, Jill, Brad, and now Colleen & the girls. Donny's parents are supposed to come down this week sometime. So let us know if anyone else wants to come see us. It is only about a half hour from Gresham on a good traffic day :o).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you too, Michelle! We had such a great time at your place. I think it is such a cute HOME. You have so much fun stuff to do around there!
I am so proud of you for sacrificing everything in order to listen and obey God's calling on your life. I believe that he will truly bless you for that! Remember that sometimes we have to give up what is most important to us in order to receive the better things that God has in store for us in our future...plans that only he has for us, that we do not even know exist. He knows something that you don't, and he will reveal it to you in HIS timing. By perservering you are showing true strength.
There is so much more I want to say to you, but I will email you or call you later. Miss you lots, and I love reading your blog posts. : )
Post a Comment