Saturday, September 29, 2007

Life in our new place... loving it so far.

We have had a lot of fun experiences so far here and we are really happy about our move. Cooper asked me the other day when we are going home, and I told him "this is our home". He just asked"this is our home? Oh.", and that was the end of it. So cute.

Donny has been riding his bike to school and enjoying it a lot. He has met some knew friends at school. I am joining the mom's club international group and so far we have gone to little gym and pump it up. There are several activities planned every week. The kids love going to all the new FUN places. We are next to the library and it has an amazing story time! I also joined Bible Study Fellowship international with my mom which is every Tuesday in LO. Tuesday we had fellowship at the leader's home afterwards while my mom watched the kids. (Thanks mom) It was great having time to get to know other Christian women around my age. I will grow wonderful bonds with some of them over the next year I am sure.

We have been still attending Good Shepherd as a family on Sunday's which has been so nice and we have really missed going as a family. This last Sunday was so good about not wasting your life! So far this experience has been a blessing in many ways and that message made it even more clear on why we did this. Our family comes first, not our materialistic self.

We could use your prayer with Avery. She has been very emotional this past week or so. The last two days have been really good, but we still need it. She has been crying about everything, but then really happy. So we need to find an in between before Donny and I loose it! Also prayers with Donny and studying, that he has peace about the material and find balance with life and school. Also for me and trying to get a schedule together and educating the kids at home. I have not started yet, but the house is coming together, so I need to start.

No comments: