We decided to go Friday night for a bike ride to the city park next to our apartments and check it out. The park is right next door, behind the library. We have really enjoyed living so close to everything!
There is a huge sand area, swings, large slide, and a large water park (that will be closing soon for winter). This is just the upper part of the park. I guess there is a large skate park, basketball courts, and tennis courts closer along the river down below. We had so much fun here that we did not venture down below to the main park. Another time!
As you can see we had a lot of fun! The kids got way to wet to ride back home however, so Donny had to ride home and get the car. We will be spending lots of time hopefully at this park however. I am joining the mom's club here in Wilsonville and we are meeting here on Wednesday for a stroller walk if the weather is nice. It will be nice to meet other moms in the area.
1 comment:
I just found your blog Michelle! I was a little late on reading my email. Not that I haven't been busy or anything ;) I am looking forward to reading it as I get extra time. In fact...its a great idea. Maybe I should start one for the family. I love your pictures! Good luck with the mommies group! I am joining a mommies with twins group here too when I get more sleep.
Love,
Patty
Post a Comment